- Undergraduate Students
- Graduate Students
- Active Parenting
- Center for Family Resilience
- Center for Family Services
- Check & Balance
- Child Development Lab
- Co-Parenting for Resilience
- Family & Consumer Sciences Education Academy
- Civic Engagement, Family & Community Policy
- IDD Network
- Institute for Building Early Relationships
- Pathways to Success
- OSU Care Consultation
- About Us
- Apply Now
HDFS Senior Academic Advisor233 Human Sciences
Stillwater, OK 74078
|Degree||Institution||Area of Study|
|M.S.||Northeastern State University Tahlequah, OK||Student Personnel Services & College Teaching|
|B.S.||Oklahoma State University||Housing, Interior Design & Consumer Studies|
Grant Underwriting Website Help desk for the Department of Education's Higher Education Grant Program.
- Serve as Academic Advisor to undergraduate students specializing in Human Development & Family Science degrees.
- Collaborate with & assist fellow College of Human Sciences advisors & staff in the Center for Student Success.
- Facilitate student leadership development including serving as advisor for the Human Development & Family Science Club and the Early Childhood Education Club.
- The National Society of Collegiate Scholars
- National Academic Advisors Association
- Oklahoma Academic Advisors Association
- My Father’s House Children’s Home Board of Directors (2015 to Present)
- Kappa Kappa Gamma Chapter Advisor (2014 to Present)
- Belvoir Officers Wives Club; Executive Board - served as Secretary (2005) & Fundraising Chair (2006). Organization is connected to US Army post, Fort Belvoir in Northern Virginia. Helped to raise money for wounded warriors, to pay for renovations to homes to make wheel-chair accessible.
- Directed first Red Cross Minority Bone Marrow Drive (1993) - Muskogee County, OK
- State of Oklahoma Higher Education Student Government Advisor (1993) - State Capital, Oklahoma City, OK