- Undergraduate Students
- Graduate Students
- Active Parenting
- Center for Integrative Research on Childhood Adversity
- Center for Family Services
- Check & Balance
- Child Development Lab
- Co-Parenting for Resilience
- Family & Consumer Sciences Education Academy
- Civic Engagement, Family & Community Policy
- IDD Network
- Institute for Building Early Relationships
- Pathways to Success
- OSU Care Consultation
- About Us
- Apply Now
Marriage and Family Therapy – Master of Science
This program is offered on the Stillwater Campus only.
The Marriage and Family Therapy MS degree program prepares students to competently assess for individual and family risk and to foster resilience and positive transformation in the face of adversity from a systemic perspective. The program emphasizes parallel development in the areas of clinical skills, self-awareness, and the establishment of a personalized model of family therapy, with a progressive integration of the three areas as the student develops basic competence in each area.
For more information on the Marriage and Family Therapy MS degree program, please visit the MFT webpage.