- Undergraduate Students
- Graduate Students
- About Us
- Apply Now
Advising & Enrollment
The information here will help you navigate the academic process for Human Development and Family Science majors and will link you to general OSU and College of Human Sciences resources.
- Descriptions of Degree Program Options
- HDFS Undergraduate Academic Programs – Visit this page to navigate to view degree requirement sheets and fact sheets.
- HDFS Course Descriptions - see the HDFS section of the University Catalog
- OSU Office of Admissions
- Transfer Credit Guides - If you are a transfer student, the guides will provide course equivalency information for some OSU courses. The Admissions Office will also do an official transcript evaluation when you are admitted.
- Degree Requirement Sheets for All OSU Majors and Minors
- Patricia Kain Knaub Center for Student Success - the home of your first HDFS academic advisor. The Center's staff has excellent
procedures for getting you started at OSU, advising, and career services. The Center
is located in room 101 HSCI.
- All HDFS degree programs – Jamie Bellah email@example.com
- HDFS Departmental Advisor -When you have completed approximately 60 hours, you will be transferred to a professional advisor in the HDFS Department and will receive an email about this assignment from the department.
- STAR System – This website is used to schedule advising appointments, for communication, and to store academic forms. http://star.okstate.edu
- Course Descriptions - for all OSU courses
- BANNER: Go to “my.okstate.edu” for the Banner portal where students can search and register for courses. (Do not use Chrome)
- Short, Online, and Outreach Class Schedules Classes
- OSU Registrar’s Office
- OSU Academic Calendar
- OSU Enrollment Guides
- OSU Library – HDFS Specialist
- OSU Student Disability Services
- CoHS Academic Programs and Services
Clubs, Organizations and Honor Societies
- Graduation Resources from the Office of the Registrar