- Programs & Admissions
- Student Life
- About Us
- Apply Now
Assistant Director, International Programs365 Human Sciences
Stillwater, OK 74078
|Degree||Institution||Area of Study|
|Ph.D.||Texas Tech University. Lubbock, Texas||Hospitality Administration|
|M.S.||Florida International University, Miami, Florida||Hotel and Food Service Management|
|B.S.||Chinese Culture University. Taipei, Taiwan||Tourism|
Competency assessment, Tourism economic impact, and Job crafting
- Chen, C. Y., Yen, C. H., & Tsai, F. C. (2014). Job crafting and job engagement: The mediating role of person-job fit.International Journal of Hospitality Management, 37,p21-28.
- Yen, C. H., Liu, L. L., Tsai, F. C., & Lia, C. M. (2012). Life insurance service providers’ attributes and relationship quality. Services Marketing Quarterly, 33,p16–33.
- Tsai, F. C., Goh, B.K., & Huffman, L. (2007). Bridging hospitality education and the industry: A Delphi study of competency assessment for lodging entry-level management trainees in Taiwan. China Tourism Journal, 3(2),p287-305.
- Tsai, F. C., Goh, B. K., & Huffman, L. (2006). Competency assessment for entry-level lodging management trainees in Taiwan. The China Economy, 39(6),p49-69.
|Introduction to Hospitality Industry|
|Hospitality Case Study|
|Contemporary Issues in Hospitality and Tourism|
|RHIM 3321 Hospitality Cost Control I|
|RHIM 3322 Hospitality Cost Control II|
Awards & Recognition
- Nominee for the Best Teacher Award, National Taichung University of Science and Technology, 2012.
- Recipient of the 2010 Tourism Elite Selection and Oversea Training Program- Le Cordon Bleu Group Training Program, Commerce Development Research
- Institute sponsored by Tourism Bureau, R.O.C., 2010.
- Recipient of the Best Teacher Award, National Taichung Institute of Technology, 2009.
- Nominee for National Youth Contribution Award, 2009.
- Recipient of Outstanding Research Award, National Taichung Institute of Technology, 2007.
- Yen, C. H. Tsai, F. C., Chang, L. S., & Han, S. Tourist Information Center Employee Competency Training.(2012), Taichung City, ($29,833).
- Tsai, F. C. Oversea Internship Project. (2013), Ministry of Education.($10,886).
- Tsai, F. C. Menu Evaluation for Profits.(2014), Bravo Group.($3,000).
- Tsai, F. C. Excellent Service Training.(2014),Outback Steakhouse.(US$3,333).
- Tsai, F. C. International Academic Partnership Program.(2014),National Taichung University of Science & Technology.($18,400).