- What Can I Study?
- Current Students
- Alumni & Friends
- About Us
- Apply Now
The College of Human Sciences offers six online Master of Science degree programs and one online Bachelor of Science degree program. These programs support students in reaching their career goals though:
- Preparing students for an important industry credential such as the Certified Financial Planner® designation (M.S. in Family Financial Planning),
- Supporting advancement in educational careers such as employment in the Cooperative Extension Service and Family and Consumer Sciences public school teaching (M.S. in Family and Consumer Sciences Education),
- Supporting advancement in industry/business positions (M.S. in Retail Merchandising Leadership),
- Making possible career changes to or advancement within the social services sectors (M.S. in Family and Community Services and M.S.in Gerontology), and
- Supporting the career specializations of Registered Dietitian Nutritionists (RDNs) and in meeting the new requirement to hold a master’s degree (M.S. in Nutritional Sciences with emphasis in Dietetics).
The College of Human Sciences offers one online Bachelor of Science program that supports students in reaching their career goals though:
- Allowing employment in leadership roles in child development/care centers in local communities or on military instillations; provide education through Head Start programs. (NOTE: This is not a teacher certification program).
Online Degree Programs
- B.S. in Early Child Care and Development
- M.S. in Design, Housing and Merchandising - with emphasis in Retail Merchandising
- M.S. in Family and Consumer Sciences Education
- M.S. in Family Financial Planning
- Graduate Certificate in Family Financial Planning (18 credit hours) is embedded in this master’s program
- M.S. in Human Development and Family Science with emphasis in Family and Community Services
- M.S. in Human Development and Family Science with emphasis in Gerontology
- M.S. in Nutritional Sciences with emphasis in Dietetics