- What Can I Study?
- Current Students
- Alumni & Friends
- About Us
- Apply Now
The College of Human Sciences’ distance learning and on-line degree programs disseminates credit and noncredit courses in aging, child care and development, consumer behavior, financial counseling, financial management, human nutrition, merchandising management, retirement and estate planning, wellness and related areas to the people of Oklahoma, the nation and the world.
Find Distance Courses
Please email Elizabeth Whitfield in the CoHS Academic Programs Office for more information.
On-Line Degree Programs through the GP*IDEA Consortium
Great Plains*Interactive Distance Education Alliance (GP*IDEA) is a national partnership of 20 public universities offering programs and courses in human science disciplines. CoHS currently offers one online bachelor of science degree and five online master of science degrees through the Great Plains IDEA. The degree programs are:
- B.S. in Early Child Care and Development
- M.S. in Design, Housing and Merchandising with emphasis in Retail Merchandising
- M.S. in Family Financial Planning
- M.S. in Human Development and Family Science with emphasis in Family and Community Services
- M.S. in Human Development and Family Science with emphasis in Gerontology
- M.S. in Nutritional Sciences with emphasis on Dietetics
On-Line graduate certificate programs through GP*IDEA:
- Graduate Certificate in Family Financial Planning
- This 18 credit-hour graduate certificate program in Family Financial Planning is comprised of courses from the master's program and is designed for students who only want graduate coursework that meets the educational requirement to sit for the CFP® Certification Examination.