- What Can I Study?
- Current Students
- Current Students - Home
- Applications & Opportunities
- Awards & Accolades
- Career Services
- Center for Student Success
- Computer Labs & Technology
- Freshman Reading Program
- Honors College
- Living Learning Community/The PETE Project
- Make an Advising Appointment
- Scholarships & Financial Aid
- Student Organizations
- Study Abroad & International Opportunities
- Undergraduate Research
- Alumni & Friends
- About Us
- Apply Now
CoHS Partners' Group
College of Human Sciences' Partners Group
Partners Group members participate by sharing their time, talents and gifts with faculty, staff and students in the College.
Summer 2018 Retreat:
- Dates: August 2 and 3 (Thursday and Friday)
- Time: Likely starting on Thursday afternoon (with a private guided group tour of Crystal Bridges Museum); ending with dinner on Friday
- Location: Bentonville, Arkansas
What is the Partners Group?
The College of Human Sciences Partners Group is a voluntary organization comprised of individuals who contribute their time, knowledge, talents and resources to assist the College in achieving its many goals. Members include College alumni, donors and friends, and industry leaders. The goal of the Partners Group is to share the skills and expertise of its members with College faculty, staff and students to enrich the overall educational experience.
Becoming a Partner
The Partners Group is looking for energetic, creative people who want to have a lasting, positive impact on the College of Human Sciences. Members will share their time, talents and gifts with the faculty, staff and students of the College in a myriad of ways, from serving as mentors to bringing new friends to the College.
Partners Group members will be expected to meet in person at least twice a year, in the spring and fall, and as available for group activities. Ad-hoc committee meetings will take place as needed throughout the year, usually by conference call. Members also serve on one or more of the group’s standing committees.
Levels of Membership
Financial support will sustain the efforts of the Group. There are several levels of membership:
- Partners Association (voting members and officers): $500/year
- New Professionals (within 5 years of graduation): $50/year
- Faculty or student (ex-officio members): $0
How to Join the Partners Group
Membership in the Partners Group is open to individuals who have obtained a degree from any of CoHS’s academic programs or who are friends of the college. Those who are currently enrolled or employed by the college are also eligible to be partners.
Please submit the online interest form.
Contact for More Information
Judi Horn, Alumni Support Specialist
College of Human Sciences
139 Human Sciences
Stillwater, OK 74078