- What Can I Study?
- Current Students
- Alumni & Friends
- About Us
- Apply Now
Financial Literacy Week celebrations set for Feb. 24 to Feb. 28
Visit Jorns Hall each day from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. for fun events and financial awareness
Members of the Human Development and Family Sciences Club are set to celebrate Financial Literacy Week Feb. 24 to Feb. 28 in Jorns Hall.
Drawings, games, student presentations and refreshments are set for 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. each day in Jorns Hall. Additionally, Lunch and Learn events are set for 11:40 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. Feb. 24, Feb. 25, and Feb. 26 to discuss credit, financial inclusion and charitable giving.
The Financial Literacy Week schedule is as follows:
- 24 - America Saves Week! Pledge to Save!
- 25 - Understanding Credit in College and Beyond lunch & learn event, student morning and afternoon presentations
- 26 – Financial Inclusion – What’s That About?! Lunch & learn event
- 27 – Charitable Giving – Your community and Beyond lunch & learn event, student morning and afternoon presentations
- 28 – Make Your 2020 Pledge to Save!
These events are open to all OSU students, faculty and staff, who are welcome to stop by throughout the day. For more information, contact Dr. Kate Mielitz, firstname.lastname@example.org.