- What Can I Study?
- Current Students
- Alumni & Friends
- About Us
- Apply Now
Resources in response to COVID-19
At this time, OSU is implementing a social distancing strategy due to the spread of COVID-19. The health and well-being of our students, faculty and staff is our top priority. We will continue to update this page with additional information and resources as needed.
Building closures: March 24, 2020
Out of an abundance of caution, Willard Hall, the Human Sciences and Human Sciences West buildings and the Flight Center are closed and accessible only to those with keys until further notice. We have asked faculty and staff to work remotely in an effort to limit traffic and physical interaction in these areas.
All computer labs in Willard and Human Sciences are also closed until further notice.
Please contact 405-744-9005 or email@example.com if you need assistance.
Please call the appropriate phone number to speak to someone in the following areas:
- Dean’s Office – 405-744-9805
- Academic Advising – 405-744-5053
- Career Development – 405-744-5053
- Recruitment & Retention – 405-744-6350
- Online Education (non-GPIDEA) – 405-744-6074
- Online Education (GPIDEA) – 405-744-4582
- Professional Education – 405-744-9506 (General Inquiries)
- 405-744-6253 (Certification)
- 405-744-8879 (Secondary Placements)
- 405-744-1088 (Clinical Practice and Elementary Placements)
- Research and Graduate Studies -- 405-744-3373
- Extension, Engagement and Continuing Education -- 405-744-3135
- College Facilities Manager -- 405-744-9010
- Marketing and Communications -- 405-744-9740
- Business Operations/HR -- 405-744-7014
- Technology -- 405-744-9005
All counseling services through the Counseling and Counseling Psychology Clinics and the Center for Family Services will be transitioning to telehealth services. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact:
Al Carlozzi Center for Counseling in Tulsa:
Center for Family Services:
Due to the threat and spread of COVID-19, we are canceling, postponing or modifying all on-campus events originally scheduled for Spring 2020. The following is a list of those events that will be updated as necessary.
- College of Human Sciences Senior Recognition – More details coming soon.
- College of Education, Health & Aviation Senior Recognition – Event will be modified to virtual recognition. More details coming soon.
- College of Education & Human Sciences Graduate Education Awards & Appreciation Breakfast – Tuesday, April 7 at 8:30 a.m. via Zoom live broadcast.
- Euphoria Fashion Show – Event has been canceled.
- Kathleen Briggs Undergraduate Scholars Forum – TBD
- EHA Associates, EHA Alumni Society & CoHS Partners Spring Meeting – Postponed to later date.
- EHA & CoHS Faculty & Staff Award Reception – Postponed to Fall 2020.
- Spring Commencement Receptions & Ceremonies – More details coming soon.
University information about COVID-19
- Human Resources: Travel Guidelines
- University Health Services: Health Information
- Extension: Coronavirus Resources
- Institute for Teaching and Learning Excellence: How to Teach Online
- Employee Assistance Program: (confidential counseling for stress/wellness etc. for employees and anyone living in their household)
- MD Live (through BlueCross BlueShield)
- Strategies for working at home with children: (from HDFS professor Karina Shreffler)
- Research Continuity Guidance for OSU Researchers, Laboratories and Facilities
Health-related questions should be directed to:
- OSU University Health Services: 405-744-7665 or
- Oklahoma State Department of Health Coronavirus Call Center: 877-215-8336