- What Can I Study?
- Current Students
- Current Students - Home
- Applications & Opportunities
- Awards & Accolades
- Career Services
- Center for Student Success
- Computer Labs & Technology
- Freshman Reading Program
- Honors College
- Living Learning Community/The PETE Project
- Make an Advising Appointment
- Scholarships & Financial Aid
- Student Organizations
- Study Abroad & International Opportunities
- Undergraduate Research
- Alumni & Friends
- About Us
- Apply Now
College of Human Sciences - Marketing and Communications
College of Human Sciences
Marketing and Communications
The Marketing and Communications area is part of the College's Research and Graduate Studies Office.
The Marketing and Communications team works to promote the College of Human Sciences, its people, degree programs, research, events, projects, community engagement and Extension efforts across the OSU system and to external audiences.
The Marketing and Communications area is located in Human Sciences 125. Below you will find an overview of our staff, the services we provide and instructions on how to submit a request for services. Please feel free to reach out to our team with questions or ideas.
- Christy Lang, Manager – email@example.com – 744-9740
- Tierra Eller, Communications Specialist (graphic design) – firstname.lastname@example.org – 744-3679
- MaKenzie Norman, Communications Specialist (web pages) – email@example.com – 744-8551
- Diana Haslett, Multimedia Producer (video and photography) – firstname.lastname@example.org – 744-9347
- Taylor Kennedy, Communications Specialist (social media) – email@example.com – 744-4082
Submit a Request for Services:
The Marketing and Communications area utilizes a work order system for managing projects and requests. To submit a request for services, click the appropriate link below.
Request a News Story:
Submit this online form to request a news story; include a short overview of the news item as well as any related links.
Request for Social Media:
We maintain the following official College of Human Sciences social media accounts:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/osuhumanscience
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OSUHumanSciences/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/osuhumansciences/
Submit this online form to request social media promotion via one of the College's social media platforms.
Request for Graphic Design and Creative Services:
Submit this online form to request digital and/or print graphic design work (including printed invitations).
All designs must reflect the OSU brand in an effort to maintain a strong, identifiable brand. OSU's University Marketing office (http://universitymarketing.okstate.edu/) provides guidelines about language and appearance in its OSU Style Guide (https://trademarks.okstate.edu/style-guide) and a review process for materials distributed outside the university.
Request for Web Pages:
Web master MaKenzie Norman manages the content for the entire College of Human Sciences website to ensure quality web-based communications. Please allow two business days for revision requests and up to five business days for routine requests for content updates. More extensive revisions/projects may take longer due to pre-existing workloads. Every effort will be made to make urgent updates as soon as possible. When requesting updates to the website, please include the URL of the page, directions and any text needed.
Please understand that University branding guidelines must be followed and approved templates used; therefore, if your requested revision is not possible under the current system constraints we will work to provide an equivalent alternative.
Submit this online form to request web page revisions, content updates and new pages.
Request for Photography and/or Videography:
We offer a range of photography and videography options. If you have an event, speaker, classroom activity, require a headshot (head & shoulders), etc., or if you would like a promotional or informational video created, please submit this online form.
- Electronic Letterhead
- We have College and department electronic letterhead available for download.
- Hallway Screens:
- We are happy to help you advertise and promote a thesis/dissertation defense, guest
speaker, event, summer course, etc. on the hallway screens in the Human Sciences buildings.
- If you would like to create your own slide, please use this template.
- If you are working with us on materials for an event or project, we can utilize the graphics, images and pertinent content to create a hallway screen slide for you.
- To submit your request, please complete this online form for a hallway screens slide.
- We are happy to help you advertise and promote a thesis/dissertation defense, guest speaker, event, summer course, etc. on the hallway screens in the Human Sciences buildings.
- PowerPoint Templates:
- Need an OSU-branded PowerPoint template? For each administrative and academic unit, several templates have been developed and can be downloaded from our PowerPoint templates page.
If you have an upcoming project, let us know! It is never too early. To allow sufficient time to produce printed pieces, we ask that you make every effort to submit your request four weeks in advance. To get started, please submit the appropriate online request form (see above).