- Programs Menu
- Helpful Publications
- Success Stories
- For Financial Educators
- For Community Leaders & Policy Makers
- For Clients Seeking Coparenting Classes
- For Clients Seeking Food & Nutrition Information
- For Schools
- For Parents
- For Caregivers
- Enlace Latino (Español)
- Web Resources (External Links)
- FCS Educator Calendar (For internal use only)
The holiday season is a time to bring out old family favorite recipes for sweet treats, homemade pies and savory dishes like buttery mashed potatoes and herbed stuffing. While some of these foods may not be great for the waist line, following a few simple tips will help you eat healthy during the holidays and still enjoy your favorite foods.
Click here for more info_____________________________________________________
Congratulations Dr. Cox! He will be a recipient of the National Extension Diversity Award at APLU's 131st Annual Meeting in November.