There is no cost to your school or organization, but there are a few things you will
need to provide.
• An indoor space large enough to accommodate the 40’ x 40’ exhibit and with a ceiling 13 feet or higher.
• Approximately 250 (and a maximum of 450) students to participate in Farm to You on a school day.
• 8-10 volunteers (adults or high school students) are needed to set up and take down the exhibit. No children should be present.
• 10 volunteers are needed to be station presenters. The more enthusiastic the presenter, the more the children will enjoy and remember. Parents, 4-H’ers, 4-H volunteers, Oklahoma Home and Community Education members, community residents, college students and high school juniors and seniors are great for this important role.
• To schedule please go to the contact tab and locate your local county extension office.