In addition to on-site classes, the Oklahoma Cooperative Extension Service offers
an online option of the Co- Parenting for Resilience class for those participants
who have been authorized by their judges to complete this program requirement online.
Not all judges will accept an online class to fulfill the requirements of the law in regards to the educational course for divorcing parents. It is the responsibility of the participant to get approval from their judge before registering for the online co-parenting class option. Once the course fee has been paid, refunds will not be given due to a judge not accepting online classes to fulfill the divorce education requirement.
Please check with your judge before registering for this class.
- The cost of the online co-parenting class is $50 and can be paid securely online with a Visa, Mastercard or Discover card.
- The class will take 3-4 hours to complete. You can complete the class in one sitting, or you have up to 30 days from the day you register to complete the class.
- All topics required by the Oklahoma law are included in the online class.
- Online class participants will be required to complete and submit assignments throughout the class in order to receive a certificate of completion at the end of the course.
- Certificates of completion are available for download on the course website within 2-4 days of completing the course. If you will need a certificate sooner than this, please contact OSUparenting@unl.edu to see if your needs can be accommodated.
In order to register for the online co-parenting class, you must:
- Complete the pre-class survey found here. The survey will take 20-30 minutes to complete.
- After completing the survey, you will then be linked to the registration page to pay and register for the online class. When you register, you will create a unique username and password.
- Once registered, you will use your username and password to log into the class and view the material. You have 30 days from registering to complete the class.