- Extension Classes
- Menu of Programs
- Publications & Resources
- Helpful Publications
- Success Stories
- For Financial Educators
- For Community Leaders & Policy Makers
- For Clients Seeking Coparenting Classes
- For Clients Seeking Food & Nutrition Information
- For Schools
- For Parents
- For Caregivers
- Enlace Latino (Español)
- Web Resources (External Links)
- FCS Educator Calendar (For internal use only)
- Find an Educator
- Give to FCS
- About Us
What happens when you combine some children’s books with helpful, research-based information and put it all in a fun, handmade book bag made from a recycled t-shirt?
Getting in a little fun in the sun is a summertime treat, but protecting your skin from exposure to ultraviolet rays while outdoors is no laughing matter.
With summer’s arrival and the less hectic pace it brings for families compared to the school year, it may be tempting for parents to allow children to watch a little more television or play that video game a little longer.