- About Us
- Apply Now
CDC Launches Milestone Tracker App
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is pleased to announce the launch of CDC’s Milestone Tracker – a free app for tracking every child’s development in a fun and easy way.
The new app offers
- Interactive milestone checklists for children ages 2 months through 5 years, illustrated with photos and videos
- Tips and activities to help children learn and grow
- Information on when to act early and talk with a doctor about developmental delays
- A personalized milestone summary that can be easily shared with the doctor and other care providers
- Reminders for appointments and developmental screening
Although it is packed with parent-friendly features, this app isn’t just for parents! Child care and education providers can use it to better understand their students’ skills and abilities and to engage families in monitoring developmental progress.
- http://www.accreditedschoolsonline.org/resources/chronic-conditions-in-school/ A comprehensive guidebook specifically for those completing an education with a chronic condition
- http://www.naeyc.org National Association for the Education of Young Children
- http://www.sec.org The Southern Early Childhood Association
- http://www.ecaok.org Early Childhood Association of Oklahoma
- http://www.specialquest.org Special Quest Birth-Five: Early Childhood Inclusion
- RISE School of Stillwater first findings reported for OK Legislature
- www.ucpok.org/ United Cerebral Palsy of Oklahoma
- http://www.dsaco.org/ Down Syndrome Association of Central Oklahoma
- http://www.nads.org/ National Association for Down Syndrome Contains a great resource page with many useful links.
- http://www.nas.com/downsyn/ The Down Syndrome WWW Page was established in February of 1995 and has been (and still is) compiled from the contributions of members of the Down Syndrome Listserv and others.
- http://www.ndss.org/ National Down Syndrome Society: a comprehensive information source about Down syndrome.
- http://dsrf.org/ Down Syndrome Research Foundation and Resource Center: dedicated to improving life for people with Down syndrome through research, education and services.
- http://www.familyvillage.wisc.edu/index.html Family Village - A Global Community of Disability Related Resources
- http://www.disabilitysolutions.org/ Disability Solutions: A resource for families and others interested in Down Syndrome and related disabilities.
- http://www.woodbinehouse.com/ Woodbine House: Books on Disabilities for children and teens.
- http://www.altonweb.com/cs/downsyndrome/index.html Riverbend Down Syndrome Parent Support Group
- http://www.autism-society.org Autism Society
- http://www.autismoklahoma.org Oklahoma Autism
- http://www.affordablecollegesonline.org/college-resource-center/students-with-autism/ Support for College Students with Autism
- http://www.williams-syndrome.org Williams Syndrome
- http://www.fragilex.org National Fragile X Foundation
- http://www.epilepsy.com National Epilepsy Foundation
- http://www.dravetfoundation.org National Dravet Foundation
- http://www.cerebralpalsyguidance.com Cerebral Palsy
- https://www.cerebralpalsyguide.com Cerebral Palsy Guide
- http://www.affordablecolleges.com/resources/scholarships-students-with-disabilities/ A guide to financial aid for students with disabilities
- https://cerebralpalsygroup.com/ Cerebral Palsy Information, Resources and Support
- http://www.recovery.org/topics/find-the-best-dual-diagnosis-recovery-program-for-developmental-disorders-and-substance-abuse/#autistic-spectrum-disorder Dual-Diagnosis Recovery Program for Developmental Disorders and Substance Abuse