- Human Development and Family Science Home
- Center for Family Resilience
- 2020 Chautauqua Conference Presentations
2020 Chautauqua Conference Presentations
While we were not able to hold the 2020 Chautauqua Conference: Engaging Communities
to Foster Belonging for Individuals with Intellectual & Developmental Disabilities
and Families, we still want to share the important and thought-provoking information
from our presenters. Even while social distancing, we can all work together to build
and sustain communities that support each and every one of its members.
- Engaging Communities to Foster Belonging
Jennifer Jones, Ph.D. and Kami Gallus, Ph.D.
- The Ache of Your Absence: Creating Communities to Foster Belonging
Erik Carter, Ph.D.
- Schools as Places of Trusting Partnerships and Belonging for Families of Students
Ann Turnbull, Ed.D.
- Identity and Belonging
Karyn Harvey, Ph.D.
- Whose Am I? Spiritual Pathways into the Heart of Belonging
William "Bill" Gaventa, M.Div.
- Through the Same Door
- Using the Universal Design for Learning Framework to Understand the Power of Belonging
Loui Lord Nelson, Ph.D.
- Participatory Research: Opportunities to Foster Influence and Belonging in Science
Katherine McDonald, Ph.D.
- Belonging and Inclusion: Supporting Individuals and Families throughout the Future
Lynne Tomasa, Ph.D. and Heather Williamson, Ph.D.