- Undergraduate Students
- Graduate Students
- Active Parenting
- Center for Integrative Research on Childhood Adversity
- Center for Family Services
- Check & Balance
- Child Development Lab
- Co-Parenting for Resilience
- Family & Consumer Sciences Education Academy
- Civic Engagement, Family & Community Policy
- IDD Network
- Institute for Building Early Relationships
- Pathways to Success
- OSU Care Consultation
- About Us
- Apply Now
Associate Professor344 Human Sciences
Stillwater, OK 74078
|Degree||Institution||Area of Study|
|Ph.D.||Kansas State University||Marriage & Family Therapy|
|M.S.||Kansas State University||Community Counseling|
|B.S.||Kansas State University||Psychology|
Family adaptation to crisis, trauma, and disaster
- Hendrix, C.C., Fournier, D.G., & Briggs, K. (2001). Impact of co-therapy teams on client outcomes and therapist training in marriage and family therapy. Contemporary Family Therapy, 23(1), 63-82.
- Briggs, K., Fournier, D.G., & Hendrix, C.C. (2000). Evaluating Trainees' Skill Development: The Family Therapy Skills Checklist, Contemporary Family Therapy, 21(3), 353-371
- Hendrix, C.C., Erdmann, M.A., & Briggs, K. (1998). Impact of Vietnam Veterans' arousal and avoidance on spouses' perceptions of family life. The American Journal of Family Therapy, 26, 115-128.
- Hendrix, C.C., Jurich, A.P., & Schumm, W.R. (1995). Long term impact of Vietnam war service on family environment and satisfaction. Families in Society: The Journal of Contemporary Human Sciences, 76, 498-506.
- Hendrix, C.C., Anelli, L.M., Gibbs, J.P., & Fournier, D.G. (1994). Validation of the Purdue post-traumatic stress scale on a sample of Vietnam veterans. Journal of Traumatic Stress, 7, 311-318.
- Hendrix, C.C., Jurich, A.P., & Schumm, W.R. (1994). Validation of the impact of Event Scale on Vietnam veterans.Psychological Reports, 74, 321-322.
- Hendrix, C.C. & Anelli, L.M. (1993). Impact of Vietnam war service on veterans' perceptions of family life. Family Relations, 42, 87-92.
- Hendrix, C. & Schumm, W. (1990). Reliability and validity of the abusive violence scale. Psychological Reports, 66, 1139-1146.
- Ostrander, D.L., Henry, C.S., & Hendrix, C.C. (1990). The stressors of clergy children inventory: Reliability and validity. Psychological Reports, 67, 787-794.
- Poresky, R.H. & Hendrix, C. (1990). Differential effects of pet presence and pet bonding on young children.Psychological Reports, 67, 51-54.
|Intro to Research Methods||HDFS 3513|
|Observation & Assessment||HDFS 3533|
|Domestic Voilence||HDFS 4850|
|Masters Thesis||HDFS 5000|
|Coping with Family Crises||HDFS 5543|
|Human Sexuality||HDFS 5583|
|MFT Pre-practicum: Skills||HDFS 5602|
|MFT Pre-practicum: Group Processes||HDFS 5612|
|Systemic Approaches to Psychopathology and Psychopharmacology||HDFS 5653|
|Professional Ethics Marriage Family Therapy||HDFS 5663|
|MFT Practicum||HDFS 5690|
- National Council on Family Relations
- American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy