- Undergraduate Students
- Graduate Students
- About Us
- Apply Now
Assistant Professor228 Human Sciences
Stillwater, OK 74078
|Degree||Institution||Area of Study|
|Ph.D.||Kansas State University||Marriage and Family Therapy|
|M.S.||Kansas State University||Marriage and Family Therapy|
|B.S.||Brigham Young University||Family Science|
The longitudinal course of healthy marriage; Change processes in couple therapy; Marriage and relationship education; Couples and diabetes
- Vennum, A., Hardy, N. R., Sibley, S. D., & Fincham, F. D. (2015). Dedication and sliding in emerging adult cyclical and non-cyclical romantic relationships. Family Relations.
- Luu, S., Anderson, J.R., Johnson, M.D., Hardy, N. R., Zheng, F. & Liu, W. (2015). Young romance in china: Effects of family, attachment, relationship confidence, and problem-solving. Personal Relationships.
- Hardy, N. R., Vennum, A. V., Johnson, M. D., Anderson, J. R., Luu S., Liu., W. (2014). Associations between attention to warning signs, marital confidence, and interactional problem-solving among emerging adult couples in Mainland China. Emerging Adulthood. Advance online publication. doi: 10.1177/2167696814551385
- Hardy, N. R., Ratcliffe, G. C., Soloski, K. L., Anderson, J. R., & Willoughby, B. J. (2015). Associations between family of origin climate, relationship self-regulation, and marital outcomes. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy. Advance online publication. doi: 10.1111/jmft.12090
- Yorgason, J., Johnson, L. N., Hardy., N. R. (2014). Examining micro-change in clinical populations using a daily diary approach. In R. B. Miller & L. N. Johnson (Eds.), Advanced methods in family therapy research: A focus on validity and change (pp. 208-229). New York, NY: Routledge.
- Anderson, J. R., Johnson, M. D., Liu, W., Zheng, F., Hardy, N. R., & Lindstrom, R. A. (2014). Family of origin functioning is associated with Chinese young adult romantic relationship success directly and indirectly through relationship problem solving and depression. Journal of Social and Personal Relationships. doi:10.1177/0265407513508727
- Baptist, J. A., Thompson, D. E., Norton, A. M., Hardy, N. R. , & Link, C. D. (2012). The effects of the intergenerational transmission of family emotional processes on conflict styles: The moderating role of attachment. The American Journal of Family Therapy. 40, 1–18.
|Introduction to Marriage and Family Therapy||HDFS 4573|
|Systemic Approaches to Psychopathology and Psychopharmacology||HDFS 5623|
- American Association of Marriage and Family Therapists (AAMFT)
- National Council on Family Relations (NCFR)
- International Association of Relationship Research (IARR)