- Undergraduate Students
- Graduate Students
- Active Parenting
- Center for Integrative Research on Childhood Adversity
- Center for Family Services
- Check & Balance
- Child Development Lab
- Co-Parenting for Resilience
- Family & Consumer Sciences Education Academy
- Civic Engagement, Family & Community Policy
- IDD Network
- Institute for Building Early Relationships
- Pathways to Success
- OSU Care Consultation
- About Us
- Apply Now
The Juntos Program
To take a survey select on of the links below:
For CIRCA YT3-English click here.
For Youth English One click here.
For Youth English Two click here.
For Youth English Three click here.
For Youth English Four click here.
For Youth English Five click here.
For Youth English Six click here.
The Juntos Program
Brings parents, youth and communities together to help youth succeed in high school and pursue a higher education.
The mission of the Juntos (Together) Program is for students to achieve high school graduation and promote higher education.
How Does It Work
The Juntos Program provides youth and families with:
- a six-week program that shows Latino parents and youth how to be successful in U.S. schools;
- after school 4-H club activities that teach youth to be enterprising leaders, visionaries, and more;
- mentoring & tutoring to be academically successful.
This program is available to both English and Participant’s Comments Spanish-speaking 8th -12th grade students and their parents.
"Because of my participation in the Juntos program, I feel better able to ask for help for my child."
"Juntos has helped me a lot… I have learned to be a better leader and it kept me motivated for what I want for my future and to never give up on myself."
For More Information Contact:
Dr. Ronald B. Cox, Jr., Associate Professor: email@example.com or (918) 924-5960
Carola Muñoz , Coordinador del programa: firstname.lastname@example.org (918) 951-1904