- Undergraduate Students
- Graduate Students
- Active Parenting
- Center for Integrative Research on Childhood Adversity
- Center for Family Services
- Check & Balance
- Child Development Lab
- Co-Parenting for Resilience
- Family & Consumer Sciences Education Academy
- Civic Engagement, Family & Community Policy
- IDD Network
- Institute for Building Early Relationships
- Pathways to Success
- OSU Care Consultation
- About Us
- Apply Now
Finish in 4
Wondering how you can plan your classes so you can "Finish in 4"?
For each undergraduate degree program in the College of Human Sciences, we have prepared example plans of how a student may successfully complete their degree requirements in four years*.
[+] Expand All
*Students are responsible for completing requirements in the official degree sheet for each major. It is mandatory for a student to meet with an academic advisor prior to course enrollment each semester. Students must meet all general education and CoHS requirements.