- What Can I Study?
- Current Students
- Alumni & Friends
- About Us
- Apply Now
Grants Manager335 Willard
Stillwater, OK 74078
Ms. Adair has over 17 1/2 years of federal government experience in the areas of Defense Contracting/Acquisition, EEO Special Emphasis Programs, and Program Management in Family Services. She has extensive experience in project leadership and quality customer service.
|Degree||Institution||Area of Study|
|B.S.||Wayland Baptist University||Business Administration
|A.A.S.||Oklahoma State University, Institute of Technology||Legal Studies|
Awards & Recognition
Ms. Adair is a recipient of the Federal Civilian Achievement Medal, Civilian Performance Award-Quality Step Increase, Garrison Customer Service Award, and Special Act Awards for her contributions during the Global War on Terrorism. She has served as a peer mentor and provided cross-training to peers and new hires, and made significant contributions in cross organization initiatives impacting Military members and their Families across defense agencies. She has also been recognized for her contributions in process improvement initiatives improving efficiencies and displaying best practices while serving in her position on Process Action Teams.
- Federally Employed Women
- Women in Business - Chugiak
- Served collateral duty as the EEO Federal Women's Program Manager and Event Coordinator
establishing the first and ongoing annual Women's Conference.
- Served additional duties as the Garrison installation Volunteer Coordinator and Employee
Readiness Program Manager.
- Served as the Chairperson for the Exceptional Family Members Program committee.
- Served as the Event Coordinator and the Master of Ceremonies for the installation's Domestic Violence Stand Down.
- DoD Acquisition Leadership Challenge Program ALCP I Certification
- Defense Acquisition University DAWIA Level II Contracting Certification
- Office of Personnel Management Defense Emerging Leader Program - Duo Certification: Project/Team Lead
- Employee Equal Opportunity - Special Emphasis Program Management Certification
- Dept of the Army - Supervisor Development Certification
- DoD Morale-Welfare-Recreation Academy Program Management Certification
- DoD Critical Incident Stress Management (CISM) Certification